Thursday, September 18, 2008






When I was a little kid, a long long time ago, I always helped around the house. Like doing the wash.







Ah the good old Air Force days. This picture was taken around 1961 while stationed in Germany. I was on top a mountain at a radar site in Langerkoph Germany.












How do you like my curls. Kewl beans









This was taken in 1982 in Austria on a ski trip while I was living in Munich. When driving up the mountain, my car slipped and almost went over the side to never never land. We are pointing out a mark from a tree that stopped me. Bummer

1 comment:

Fred Aronson said...

Hi Ron,
I was doing a google search on Langerkoph, GE when I came across your blog. I was in the 603rd AC&W Squadron myself. I arrive in early 1964 and was there about a year before the base was inactivated in June 1965.

Thought I'd mention that there's a group of us (from the period 1960- 1965) that stay in touch and do a yearly reunion. There's a website: http://www.603rdlangerkopf.com. The website is in the process of being modified so only the front page is available and loads of pictures from recent reunions in Reno and Washington DC.

Perhaps you're already familiar with this group. If not, and you want to know more, contact me and I'll be glad to pass along additional information.

Fred Aronson
aronsonf@gmail.com